Hey guys, today I thought I’d show you the makeup I’ve been wearing to my summer workplace. It’s an office environment, so I wanted a fairly quick, fresh and conservative look. I had been wearing full foundation, but due to the heat I’m now only using concealer.
I’m pretty messy with eyeshadow, so I always start with eyes.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On & On Bronze packed on with a Real Techniques shading brush and blended out with a MAC 217 brush and a Crown C200 crease brush
- MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow buffed over the top with a 217 and inner corner with a GOSH round eyeshadow brush
- MAC Engraved pencil smudged into the outer lashline with a Crown C431 pencil brush
- Lashes curled with the Shu Uemura curler and coated in MaxFactor False Lash Effect in black
- No7 Skin Illuminator applied all over the face
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW20 applied under the eyes and around the mouth with a No7 concealer brush and buffed in with a Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki
- Bourjois Poudre de Riz dusted over using a Real Techniques powder brush
- Highlighter from the Sleek Contour Kit applied on the cheek bones, nose, forehead and chin using a Crown C104 angled blush brush
- MAC blush in Pinch Me swept over cheeks using a Real Techniques blush brush
- Natural Collection LashCare Mascara in Clear combed through the brows
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Heaping Hazelnut on the lips
Here’s how it looks with my glasses:
What do you think? I’d love to hear your opinions in the comments.
Have a fab weekend,