Hey guys, our blog has been kindly nominated for the Liebster award by Pinky Promises! Please check out her blog – we are so envious of her gorgeous lip selfies.
It’s so lovely to think that anyone is reading our posts let alone enjoying them, so we’d like to thank both Pinky Promises and all of you for the support.
This award is for new bloggers who don’t have a lot of followers. It helps to uncover the newest blogs.
- Thank the nominator
- Display the award
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions
- Answer the questions provided by the Nominator
- Notify the Nominees
- lushrosebeauty (rosewaugh96)
- casualsanctuary (xMaffyx)
10 Questions for Nominees
- When did you start your blog?
- How often do you exfoliate?
- Do you know your skin’s undertone? What is it?
- If you could leave the house wearing only one makeup product, what would it be?
- If you could choose any artist, which would you want to do your makeup?
- What’s your favourite song at the moment?
- Name a product that you wish more people knew about.
- Pencil or liquid eyeliner?
- Have you ever taken or considered taking a makeup class?
- Where do you hope your blog will be in a year’s time?
10 Questions from Pinky Promises
It’s Freddie here. Una and Kajal are letting me answer the questions, totally not because my intended Friday post was woefully unprepared.
1. Who, what and/or where does your blogging inspiration come from?
I came across blogs through searching for product reviews online, as well as via YouTube. My favourite big-time players are Beautycrush and ViviannaDoesMakeup. I’m enjoying discovering smaller bloggers through our followers.
2. What’s your favourite quote?
As a cynic, I tend to prefer stupid comical quotes to inspirational ones. I don’t have a favourite, but I was reminded of this gem the other day:
3. What’s your favourite feature about yourself?
Physically, probably my eyes. My irises are a mixture of colours and my lashes are pretty long (not nearly as long as Una’s though, my god).
4. Do you have siblings?
Just the one.
5. Where is your happy place?
Lying on a lush lawn under the English summer sun, surrounded by rustic architecture and foliage. Mmm.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I miss home after too long away, so I don’t think I could live abroad. I love London of course, and Bristol is a gorgeous (and less angry) city to live in.
7. Who is your dream dinner party guest?
I have always wondered what David Mitchell would be like to spend time with in person. I reckon he’d be pretty scintillating.
8. Top two TV shows?
To narrow it down to two is so hard, but Breaking Bad and Friends jump to mind as amazing for very different reasons.
9. What is your biggest fear?
The daily fear I face of concealer melting off my face! (Not really but my biggest fear is a bit deep for a Friday.)
10. What trend are you currently enjoying?
Strobing! Glowing skin radiates health and youth.
Thank you all for reading, and make sure to check out all the blogs we’ve mentioned!
Freddie, Una & Kajal x