Hi everyone! Today I’m going to tell you how I do my favourite ‘night out’ look.
I find myself repeating this look on nights out because I like it so much!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 7.0
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Dark
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Concealer in FC 08 Medium Dark
- Sleek Corrector and Concealer Palette in 4
- Sleek Face Form Palette in Medium
- Sleek Blush by Three in Sugar
- Lorac ‘Behind the Scenes’ Eyeshadow Primer
- Buff, Snow, Beige, Rosé, Mocha, Cocoa and Black eyeshadows (Lorac Pro Palette 2)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara in Black
- Mac Retro Lipstick
I always start with my base. I applied my Collection concealer under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, and the top of my cheeks and chin. I then added the Makeup Revolution Concealer under my brows and on the top of my cheeks as well. I contoured using the dark cream concealer in the hollows of my cheeks, underneath my chin and the sides of my forehead.
I then blended it all out and applied my foundation with my beloved Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
I then moved on to my eyes. I applied Mocha on to my lid, and Rosé in my inner corners. I put Cocoa into my crease but I would recommend going easy with this one – it is incredibly pigmented. I highlighted my brow bone with a mix of Snow and Beige and neatened the edges of Cocoa with Buff.
I then lined my eyes with the Rimmel eyeliner, and finished off my eyes with the Benefit mascara!
To fill in my eyebrows, I just added a bit of black eyeshadow (mixed with a bit of brown) into the gaps.
To finish off the look I went over the cream contour with the bronzer in my Sleek contour palette, and highlighted!
Let me know what you think! I’m currently on the look out for a lipstick which is slightly darker than Retro (if you have any recommendations, please do let me know in the comments!)